This simple and delicious recipe comes directly from Amy Sperat of 2 Kids Goat Farm. She loves both how easy it is to make and how much flavor it packs in one dish. While the base is simply freshly cooked and drained pasta and goat cheese, get creative and add in other ingredients you enjoy, such as mushrooms, spinach, sun-riped tomatoes, etc., and any variety of herbs.
Pictured below is a version with Flour City Pasta‘s traditional Trecce, Heller’s Farm organic Baby Bella Mushrooms, our own freshly minced Garlic and fresh Spinach, and 2 Kids’ Garlic & Chive Chèvre. Let’s just say I’ve already cooked this twice this week because once, clearly, wasn’t enough! It’s one of the easiest & most delicious meals I’ve cooked in a while–a hard combination to find when you’ve got a tight schedule in which to cook dinner!
Pasta with Warmed Garlic & Chive Chèvre
By Amy Sperat of 2 Kids Goat Farm
Makes 4-6 servings.
- 1 lb. Pasta of choice
- 4 oz. 2 Kids Goat Farm Garlic & Chive Chèvre (Goat Cheese)
- Olive Oil, fresh or dried Herbs, Salt, and Pepper to taste
- Cook Pasta according to package instructions.
- Once done, drain Pasta and return to pot.
- Drizzle with Olive Oil, sprinkle generously with crumbled Chèvre, Herbs, Salt, and Pepper to taste. Toss together to evenly distribute, and cover pot for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot!
*Image courtesy of https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/b2/25/e7/b225e7c36b77b77cccb165bbde9595b8.jpg.