If you ever find yourself looking for a quick, healthy snack, these “chips” are just the thing! With minimal prep and some creative seasonings, you’ll have a crunchy veggie treat to munch on in no time.
by Holly Rodricks
Makes 3-4 servings.
- 1 bunch of Kale
- 2-3 tbsp. Olive Oil or Coconut Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350º. Line baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Remove stems from Kale and chop or tear leaves into large bite-sized pieces. Wash leaves thoroughly. Pat dry or use salad spinner.
- Place Kale in large bowl and drizzle with oil. Sprinkle generously with Salt and Pepper and toss to coat.
- Lay chopped Kale out evenly on baking sheet. Bake for 10-15 minutes until Kale is crisp and edges are brown but not burned.
- Cool and enjoy!
- For additional kale chip seasoning inspiration, visit: bembu.com/kale-chip-recipes.
*Image courtesy of: http://www.sofeminine.co.uk/cooking-food/kale-cooking-kale-kale-recipes-s1297407.html