These wraps are quick and easy, for those days when you don’t feel like cooking (or eating a salad) but still want a good meal. Just a few simple steps. Ready in minutes!
Hummus & Veggie Wraps
By Bob Cat
- Wraps (I prefer pitas without the pockets – more like a flat bread – but tortilla wraps work, as well.)
- Hummus (Homemade, if you have time.)
- Any Veggies available (Greens, Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Onions, Peppers, Radishes, Carrots, Beets, Turnips – basically, everything in your CSA box, right now.)
- Cheese of choice (I prefer Goat Cheese or Feta.)
- Olives, Avocados, or Jalapeños (Optional.)
- Dressing (I recommend Annie’s Goddess or Ginger Sesame.)
- Lay Wrap flat.
- Slather on Hummus.
- Layer Veggies.
- Layer or crumble Cheese.
- Drizzle Dressing.
- Roll and enjoy!
Image Courtesy of: http://www.vegkitchen.com/recipes/hummus-and-veggie-lavash-wraps/.