This is one of my go-to meals all year long. It’s my favorite way to cook Bok Choy, but you can easily substitute any green you would cook, such as Arugula, Chard, Spinach, Kale, Spicy Greens Mix, Cabbage, etc. Quick and easy!
Green & Beans
By Bob Cat
Makes 2 servings. Estimated prep time: 5-10 minutes. Estimated cook time: 10 minutes.
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1-2 medium Onions, chopped
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 bunch Greens of choice, chopped finely (Chop greens as fine as you can, and they will cook faster and more evenly.)
- 1 (15-oz.) can Beans of choice (I usually use a can of Black Beans.)
- Seasonings to taste (Soy Sauce, Salt, Pepper, Garlic Powder, Chili Powder, etc.)
- Sauté Onions and Garlic until soft.
- Add Greens.
- Add Beans.
- Season to taste.
Image courtesy of: http://www.elizabethminchilliinrome.com/2013/05/beans-greens-fagioli-badda-di-polizzi/.