“Curry Stew” can be made to fit your tastes by adding or removing vegetables to give it the flavor you want. This recipe will complement just about any veggie!
By Bob Cat
- Olive Oil
- Garlic, minced
- Ginger, minced
- Onions, diced
- Tomatoes, diced
- Carrots, sliced
- Peppers, diced
- Cabbage, shredded
- Kale, torn into small chunks
- Jalapeños, diced
- Curry Powder
- Herbs of Choice
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Boil Potatoes in a large pot until fork tender. Drain and cut up into large cubes.
- Heat Olive Oil in stock pot. Sauté Garlic and Onions until translucent.
- Add Ginger, Tomatoes, Carrots, Peppers, Cabbage, Kale, Jalapeños, and Potatoes.
- Season with Curry Powder, Cumin, Turmeric, Herbs, Salt and Pepper.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to simmer. Cook until vegetables are tender.
*Image courtesy of: https://eatingrules.com/curried-vegetable-stew/.