Sauteed Summer Onions, Squash and Sausage
By Briel Driscoll
Makes 3-4 servings.
- 1 lb. Spicy Sausage Link (We recommend WW Longhorn Ranch in Bernhards Bay, NY.)
- 1 Yellow Squash, thinly sliced
- 1 Zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 Spring/Mini Onion
- 1 tbsp. Oil of choice
- Cook Sausage Link in oil over medium heat until partially done.
- Remove from heat and slice.
- In same pan, sauté Onion for 3 minutes over medium-high heat.
- Add Yellow Squash and Zucchini, and cook 5 more minutes
- Return sliced Sausage to pan and sauté approximately 8 more minutes, until cooked through.